Gmail is a free mailing service. The service supports advertising too. When you send an email to your Gmail Id, you write text, add documents to the mail. But if you are a professional you may even want to add a signature. Here, the quick steps on How to Add Signature in Gmail are given. You can also check Gmail Signature Generator for more information.
How to Add Signature in Gmail
A Signature is a text that has your contact information. Add a signature to your Gmail account. The signature gets automatically added at the end of the message. The Signature can contain phone number, name, company, website and other information. For Professionals, adding a signature can help them go a long way. People get to know more about you through the Signature. Manually writing signature at the end of the mail can be tiring. Its better you add the Signature in Gmail only once.
See More: Newest Movies HD
Add Signature in Gmail
If you want to know How to create an Email Signature in Gmail use these steps:
- First, visit the official site of Gmail. Enter your Username and Password to sign-in. The Gmail account home page will open.
- Second, click on the Gear icon that appears to the upper-right of the screen.
- Once the drop-down opens. Select Settings option.
- Select the General menu option from the menu list.
- Now, scroll down until you find the Signature section. The option will be found just above the Personal Level Indicators option.
- By default, the “No Signature” option will be selected by the radio button. Select the radio button just below it to create a signature.
- Type the text for your signature. Use the text formatting tools to customize the format of text. People usually include name, title, place of employment, and contact information. You can even change the font and color of the text. Make sure the signature you create is easy to read. Always create a signature that looks professional.
- There is an option for adding links too. You can add a link to your company’s website. Click on the link option that appears next to the text color option. A pop-up window with “Text to Display” and “Web Address” field will open. Enter the details and click on Ok.
- Add a different signature to a different Gmail account. Use the drop-down menu to add a signature to a specific account.
- By default, the signature appears at the bottom of the email you send. Check the box that appears below the signature box to change the setting. Now, the signature would appear before the quoted text.
- Click on the Save changes button.
See More: Speed Cleaner Apk
Add Signature on Gmail
Want to know How to add Signature in Gmail for Android devices? Here are the steps:
- First, download and install the Gmail app on your Android device.
- Open the app and click on the option that looks like three horizontal lines. The option appears on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu select the Settings option.
- Select the account you want to add the signature for.
- Click on the Signature Settings.
- Now, add the signature. You can even add an image to the signature. Make sure you select the image of the correct size. Resize the image option is not available in the app.