Apple’s operating systems have an ad hoc service for transfer of files. This service is called AirDrop. AirDrop provides an easy and quick way to transfer files. Thus, every iOS user must know How to AirDrop from Mac to iPhone. Just turn on AirDrop on Mac and start using this amazing feature. Make sure you turn Airdrop off on your device after using the service.
How to AirDrop from Mac to iPhone
With AirDrop, you can send files like text, notes, photos, videos and more. From a security point of view, AirDrop is much safer to use. When you send files to a user, a firewall is created in between to encrypt the data. So it’s better you use AirDrop rather than other services. The speed of transferring files is faster in this service. iOS devices allow direct access to the service from the App. For example-If you want to send photos, you can open the Photos App and directly access the AirDrop service.
Also, check: Speed Cleaner Apk
How to Turn ON AirDrop on Mac
- Locate the Finder menu in the menu bar.
- Select Go option.
- A separate window for AirDrop Mac will open.
- Check whether Wi-Fi and Bluetooth services are on or not.
- Use the “On” button to turn the services on.
- Select the “Allow me to be discovered by” option so that other devices can discover you.
How to Turn ON AirDrop on iPhone
- First, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. You will see various options related to Control Center. If you are an iPhone X user, you will have to swipe down.
- There is a small box on the upper-left corner. Tap and hold the box to view all the options. AirDrop option will appear along with other controls. Tap on AirDrop to turn on AirDrop on iPhone. Select an option to receive or send files.
How to AirDrop from Mac
- Look for the “Go” option and tap on it.
- Tap the AirDrop option.
- You will be able to see the AirDrop users with their name and picture on the window.
- Drag and Drop the items on the recipient’s image.
- Tap the “Send” button. Thus, you can easily AirDrop from Macbook to iPhone.
Alternatively, you can use the Share option. Use the following steps:
- For sharing the items, you will have to drag them.
- Tap on “Share”.
- Select a recipient for sharing the file and tap on the done button.
See More: Newest Movies HD
AirDrop from Mac to iPhone
- You will have to check iCloud Sign-in. If you are not signed-in, enter your details and sign-in.
- The iPhone won’t prompt you before receiving items.
- Once, you receive the items, they are sent to their respective folders. For Example- You receive a video, then the videos folder will receive the file.
AirDrop on Mac not working
The Issue you may face on following How to AirDrop from Mac to iPhone process:
- Mac is unable to detect iPhone– Restart both the devices or set the menu of AirDrop to “Everyone”.
- Cannot find AirDrop in Finder: Check the compatibility of your device. Your model might not support AirDrop.
- AirDrop not visible in Control Center: Check the Restrictions option in the Settings app.
- Cannot share Music: Right now, AirDrop doesn’t support music. Check other apps for transferring music files.