Twitter is one of the most popular social networking sites. If someone tweets something, the other person re-tweets it. There are a lot of tweets that trend on their site due to the re-tweet chain. Some people love the way their content is shared and tweeted about. There are some set of people who are more into internet privacy. Learn the steps on How to Delete Twitter Account by reading this space.
How to Delete Twitter Account
Twitter offers the user with the option to deactivate their account. If the user changes his mind then he can re-activate the account by logging in. Once you deactivate the account, Twitter removes your data from their website. After removing the data, your account is sent for deletion. The process of deletion begins 30 days later. The process usually sums up within a week. You can save the content of your Twitter account before deleting it. In the settings menu, you will find the request archive option. Use the option to get a download link on your email id.
Also, check: Newest Movies HD
Twitter Account Delete
Before proceeding with the deletion process, you must know about the policies of Twitter.
- Contact: Once you sync or upload your address book with Twitter, a copy of the same is kept as a record. If you send any sort of information to Twitter, the information is kept for future use.
- Location: If you share your location with the post then Twitter will have access to your location information too.
- Payment: If you perform a transaction through the Twitter’s service then Twitter will record your payment information also.
See More: Speed Cleaner Apk
Twitter Account Delete Permanently
The deletion of your Twitter Account may take time. You need to start with the Deactivate Twitter Link for deleting the account. Follow the steps given below:
- First, open Twitter web in your browser. Visit the official website of Twitter.
- Click on the login button to open the “Log into Twitter” window.
- Fill the Username and Password fields. Click on the login button to successfully log in to your account. In case, you forget your password use the “Forgot Password” option.
- Click on your profile picture. The picture is in the upper-right corner of the homepage. A drop-down menu will open.
- Now, you need to open the Account Settings Twitter. Click on Settings and Privacy option. The option is just below the Analytics option.
- Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on the “Deactivate My Account” button.
- A pop-up window will open with some information. At last, you will find the Deactivate button with your username written on it. Click on the Deactivate button.
- Twitter will prompt you to re-enter your password. Enter the password.
- Click on the Deactivate Account button. The button is blue in color with its position in the bottom-right corner. It will Deactivate Twitter
- If you want to permanently delete your account, do not log in to your account for 30 days These steps will solve your queries on How to Delete Twitter Account.