Microsoft Edge has become the new rage in the list of browsers. The browser has new features that are interesting and intriguing. People want to update their browsers from old to new ones. Thus, uninstalling old browsers and adding new ones is a great thought. Steps on How to uninstall Internet Explorer are explained in detail.
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer?
If you are going to update the Operating System on your device, the new ones won’t support Internet Explorer. There is no reason keeping a browser that doesn’t have support for it. Internet Explorer is slowly becoming risky for the OS security. You can also check How to disable Internet Explorer.
See More: Newest Movies HD
Uninstall Internet Explorer
If your new system has Internet Explorer, uninstall and get rid of it. There are various reasons that Microsoft doesn’t allow you fully uninstall the software. The only thing you can do is disable the browser. Disabling the browser will prevent the system from having any effect of it. There are different ways to uninstall the Internet Explorer on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. We have listed them in detail.
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer Windows 10
The process to uninstall the Internet Explorer on Windows 8 is same. Follow the steps given below:
- First, turn on the device so that you can disable the browser.
- Right click on the start button. The start button’s icon looks like a window and appears at the bottom left of the screen.
- A list of menus will appear on the screen. Click on Programs and Features at the top of the menu list.
- A Programs and Features window will open. Click on “Turn Windows Features On or Off” that appears just below the “Uninstalled updates” option.
- You will see a list with one option as Internet Explorer. There will be a check on a lot of options including Internet Explorer. Uncheck the box in front of Internet Explorer.
- A pop-up Window will appear. Click on yes option. This will give access to the computer for removing the selected item. Likewise, uninstall Internet Explorer 11.
- Now, click on ok button. The Windows will start the process of disabling Internet Explorer.
- Wait for a few minutes until the process is complete.
- Once, the process is complete Windows will prompt you to restart the computer. Click on Restart Now. If the prompt doesn’t appear restart manually.
- Now, the device will restart and reboot. Thus, the changes will be applied to the system.
Also, check: Speed Cleaner Apk
How to Uninstall Internet Explorer in Windows 7
The steps will solve your queries related to “How to Uninstall Internet Explorer”. Read the complete steps to know more:
- First, switch on your device and Right click on start button. You will find the button in the bottom left corner of the screen. Alternatively, you can use the Windows key on your keyboard to open the Start menu.
- Click on the search bar and type “Programs and Features”.
- A pop up with Programs and Features option will appear. Click on Programs and Features option.
- Programs and Features window will open. On the top left corner, you will find “View Installed Updates” option. Click on the option.
- Look for “Microsoft Windows” section.
- Click on Windows Internet Explorer. If you are unable to find the option you can use two options. First, click on the Name tab so that the list appears in alphabetical order. Second, type Internet Explorer in the search bar.
- Click on Uninstall-> Yes. Wait for the process to complete.
- Restart your system. The system will apply the necessary changes.