Snapchat is the new Social Media Platform which is gaining popularity day by day. Like other Social media Platforms, it also has its own terminologies and features. Many people feel little complex to use Snapchat Properly. So today we are going to explain to you How to use Snapachat. How you can use Snapchat filters and many more things related to Snapchat. The Snapchat works on a single principle that is, the pictures and messages are available only for a short period of time before they become inaccessible.
How to use Snapchat?
- To use Snapchat at first you need to create an account. You can access Snapchat from your PC or mobile (Android, iOS). So if you want to use Snapchat Apk, then you can get the app from the Google Play Store/ Apple Store. Then you can install it in your device like another App. If you want to access Snapchat from your PC then you can access Snapchat from its official Website.
- Now you need to create your Snapchat account to use it. You need to fill the required information to do that- First Name, Last Name, Your Dat of Birth, Username, Password, Email Id, Mobile No (Optional). If you want to access your friends who is on Snapchat then you can connect with them otherwise you can skip this process.
How to use Snapchat Filters?
To use Snapchat Filters, Log in the app, then follow the process.
- When you will open the app a camera screen will appear. Swipe down on the Camera Screen. Then your profile would be opened.
- Then you would see the “Setting icon” in the upper right side of the screen.
- Click on the icon and you will see the various options. Scroll down for “Manage” option. Click on it.
- Then another list of options will be opened. In that list “Enable” the Filters option. Now you are ready to use snapchat filters.
To use Snapchat filters, here is the process.
- Return to camera page of the app. To do this, click on the “back” button of the device.
- Then you will see the circular “Camera” button, click on it and hold for little. Then you will see the icons pop up to the right of the camera button.
- Now center the face on the screen and tap it. If you want to change the direction of the camera then you can tap on the “camera” icon which is on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now swipe right to see all the available filters which you can use in your Image and choose the one which you find suitable.
- Tap on the camera button, then it will click a picture of yours.
- Now if you want to add more filters like time, altitude, current temperature, location etc. in your snap, then swipe right or left and click “Allow”.
- You can also combine two or more filters. To do this, apply a filter you like, then hold your finger down on the screen to anchor that filter while swiping left or right with another finger.
- Now you have applied filters in your snap. Now send this snap to your friends. To do this tap on the “White” arrow in the bottom right corner of the screen. Then select a friend or you can also post the snap as a story for all of your friends to see just by tapping the square with a plus icon next to it on the bottom of the screen.
Use Snapchat: Final Words
So this is about the use of Snapchat and how you can use filters in Snapchat. We have tried to explain the use of Snapchat in very easy words. So Open the Snapchat, create your Snapchat account and use snapchat by accessing all its features. Like other social Media Platforms, You are going to enjoy this also.